Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Swenson Family Reunion 2008






I can't believe the reunion has come and gone already! Thank you to everyone who played a part in making this year's get-together absolutely amazing! There were plenty of laughs, lots of good food, tons of splash time, and more good food! There definitely wasn't a shortage of activities from the family dinner, Cherry Hill, the Bees game and fireworks, and Lagoon. It was a lot of fun. For me, catching up on everyone's lives and playing with the kids is my favorite part. It's so fun to see the great-grandkids running around and playing just like I used to do with all my cousins. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family! I love you all!

1 comment:

The Swenson Clan said...

We are so blessed to be part of a family that can pick up where we left off. Thanks to all who make that happen!